Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photograph

1) I don't like to take photo actually. I'm not those kind of people who take photo non-stop, whenever, wherever...

2) I have a digital camera. I paid almost RM1.5k for this camera and after several years I think its scrap value gonna make me cry. But inside the memory card it's all my sweetest memories. And that's REALLY all my SWEETEST memories, the rest I deleted.

3) There is a secret place in my parents room. That is the place where they keep all the photo when I'm still small. It has been so many years since the last time we open it. Last time I don't know how important it is for my parents. But now I know, it's all the memories for their first, second and third son.

4) If there is no digital camera invented, you think those 'hao lian' people dare to take snap-shot of their stupid big head and show in Facebook and Friendster? Haha can lah if you think you are rich.

No comments: