Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Idiot

Working at front office let me see many kinds of human being. I categorized them yas Angel and Idiot. For Angel, no need to describe too much. I'm so happy to see them and talk with them. They make this world become wonderful.

For those Idiots, they are more rubbish than rubbish. There are many cases. This is the one happened yesterday, between my colleague, Ms. T and a guest.

Ms. T: Good afternoon Sir, how may I assist you?
Guest: I just want to enquire about your hotel's Ramadan buffet.
Ms. T: Alright Sir. I will get you to our coffee house.
Guest: No! No!. I just want to ask you.
Ms. T: Oh. How may I help you?
Guest: What is your comment for the buffet? Is it nice?
Ms. T: Yes Sir. (showing the brochure)
Guest: The food is nice or not?
Ms. T: Yes, it's all local cuisine.
Guest: You tried before?
Ms. T: No Sir.
Guest: If you haven't try before, how you know the food is nice?
Ms. T: ............

This guest is simply an idiot. You might think he is correct, but let me tell you this kind of people are brainless and use their @ss to think.

You will know if you work at same position with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... so pity... luckily im the angel site... mayb the guest just pretend to know ur fren le?? see his action can get ur attention... hehe...

Chin Feung said...

eh, which sammie is this...