Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Plan for 2009

It's still early to think about this. But I really can't wait for 2009 to come. Yeah, 1st January 2009, the date I can't wait for. It's the date I will be FREEEEEEE from tiring working life. Of course, for the moment before I get my next job.

What I plan to do? Actually I still don't know. Just hope I can have a trip that really let me enjoy, far away from hectic life. Recently I made some research and found some interesting trips.

1) East and Oriental Express. I know about this since I'm still a child. Saw the train many times when I was in Thailand. Daddy told me about this train and since then I always hope that one day I can experience it. But, the price... hehe

2) Star Cruise. Experienced this once on Star Cruise Gemini during April. But I think there are still many things for me to try. This is more affordable compared to Oriental Express. Really can't forgot the time we spent together during class trip to Singapore by cruise.

3) Langkawi. Also an good option. Redang is probably much more beautiful than Langkawi, but I still prefer Langkawi. Just want go somewhere far away from home (Redang is just nearby my hometown duh!). Yeah I also can't forget the holiday at Langkawi with my college buddies.

4) Thailand. My second home hehe (heh don't ask me why, if you REALLY know me then you automatically know the answer). Thinking of going Phuket and Bangkok. Yeah!!

Then what to do now?

Get $$$ lah!

No comments: