Monday, August 18, 2008

Let me go home

Just reach home from work. Mentally exhausted again. Suddenly I think about my hometown. Yeah, the feel of home sweet home, I really miss it now.

The last time I went back to hometown is April. It's almost half year ago. Actually I have a chance to go back at June but due to some reason I decide to stay back at KL. Now I have to wait until 2009 then only can go back.

This afternoon suddenly I received sms from Siow Yin. Haha I feel a bit touching because she still remember her senpai. Crapping with her until the time I go work. As usual, we insulting each other for fun xD

Just now on the way back, I smell something. I don't know how to describe it. The smell usually available at kampung only. I'm so surprise that I still can found it in KL. It brings back my memories when my family went for long stay at my mom's hometown.

I miss it. Maybe this should be one of my 2009 plan too hehe.

No comments: