Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Change blog skin

My panda keep manja-ing want me learn how to change blog skin and then teach her. So just now I spent about 1 hour to learn. At first I managed to change a very cute skin. But then I found that something is wrong. Many settings changed and I have to manually change the HTML code. This is really killing me. I keep finding the button that can let me revert it.

I took a long time to find it. Walao if all things gone then I really want cry. But finally I found other way to revert it. Swt, LUCKILY!!

So my panda Huan Huan if you ever see what I wrote here, never ask me to teach you again. I think if your blog gone then you want to kill me make Char Siew. LOLZ

1 comment:

Samantha Heng said...

i won kill you make char siew la...
so wasted...
i will kill you den take ur pig's heart to do my next next week experiment which a heart is needed...
gam gam...