Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ageing

I don't know I should feel happy or not. What is the feeling when people realized that their mind became matured, no more childish? I think that I'm going through this process.

My mind is changing. Those things used to attract me become nothing for me now. Guess what? I start enjoying reading The Edge instead of those gadget and gossip magazines.

I start to think differently. I always try to see things from different perspective. I not only listen to one side story. I always try to get alternative views that inspire me, sometimes.

I start to think about my career. Well, more on realistic rather than idealistic. I realizing the importance of money.

Lastly, I was attracting by different type of girls/women. Well, my taste already changed. Sad to say this. But no matter what, I won't forget some of you, who ever took my heart away.

No comments: