Monday, February 4, 2008

Rushing before CNY

Came back to KT since last Thursday. It's so nice being at home. Home sweet home, yeah it's damn true. Some more CNY is coming very soon, wow everyone is in celebration mood.

My mum keeps nagging at me because I was too slack at home. Many things I want to do but yet I do it. So today I decided to do all at one go.

First I went to Imigration Office with my dad. I went there to renew my passport. Something very funny happened. Something wrong with my fingerprint. The electronic machine can't even record my thumb's print. So after many tries, the lady officer gave some lubricant and rubbed it on my thumb. After a few more tries finally she able to take my fingerprint. Then she is smiling and looks happy haha. Oh the renewal of passport costs RM300. wtf!

Then we went to buy insurans and proceed to JPJ to renew road tax. After that I fetch my dad go home and then I fetch my mum next to go saloon together.

Finally after 7 months, I gonna cut my long and curly hair. Well since CNY coming soon, I decided to give me a new look. I have a new hairstyle that I never try before. I'm satisfy with my new look, but I worry that I will lazy to take care of it. Btw, the hairstylist so nice lah, give me a drink while I'm waiting =p

No comments: