Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gathering

Chinese new year is always a good time for gathering. I'm talking about gathering with friends now. Last time, although we are studying at different schools at different places, during CNY we still can meet everyone because our holiday are same. This year, the situation is changed. Most of them graduated and start working. So you know lah some of them quite pathetic for having a very short holiday compared to us who are still studying.

My oh my... This year I met some of friends that lost contact for many years. Some of them I never meet again since leaving Form 5. What can I say is, all of us grew up a lot. Some of you not even same as who I used to know. Everyone became matured, either in physical look or characteristics.

We are no more teens. This year we already 24 years old. This is the time to start our career and I know some of you are doing pretty well. As one of you said, two years more, we will be asking by others when to get married.

I'm glad to know that some of my friends getting married. Really happy for all of you. May all of you have a wonderful life, and our friendship will stay the same.

No comments: