Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Best Damn Thing

Hehe finally I bought it.
I was thinking to buy it since it was released. But then always short of money. Haha student life, always not enough money to spend.
As exam finished and I'm going back to hometown soon, I realised I got extra money. So I start thinking how to spend it. At first I thought want to buy maple A-cash. But then suddenly I remembered that I not yet buy this album.
So, finally I went to buy it. Searching 2 shops in shopping centre nearby. Luckily one of them are having promotion. Without think twice then I buy looo.
Quite excited when I first play it, althought I already have some in my lappy via downloading.
Haha sorry lah. That's why I buy original CD to support =p

Here we go... Avril Lavigne -- The Best Damn Thing

No comments: