Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2008

Suddenly thinking about next year. Today is 26th December already. Just wondering what I want to do at next year. Oh, I mean, what I want to plan or anything that I wish to do.

First, I'm thinking how I want to celebrate my birthday. Those who really close to me should know I don't like party. Traditionally I just invite some friends to have dinner together. Quite lousy right? Next year I think still the same. But too sad I will move one step closer to AH PEK level.

Second, I will move to my last semester next year. I don't know I should feel happy or sad. Sad, because my life as a student comes to the end. I will super duper miss my student life just like how I miss my primary and secondary school life. Happy, because I will begin the new chapter of my life, earning money hard to take on my responsibility as a good son and good boyfriend/husband :p

Third, let you see my wishlist. Oh maybe you know what to do after see it.
1) PlayStation 3
2) New lappy with good graphic card
3) Mini Cooper
4) A kiss from Hebe
Mr. Saint Nicolas next year you know what you should give me!

Last, I hope I can go travel with my friends, family and loved one. No matter domestic or overseas, the feeling of visiting to new place always refresh my soul hehe.

No comments: