Monday, July 13, 2009

Something stupid

It's all starting with a PDA phone. I saw some advertisement at online garage sales. Damn those offers are so attractive and irresistible. So recently I keep dreaming with the HTC phone. I keep searching and searching to make comparison and looking around for best offer.

Just when it looks like I'm gonna win the whole world, I received a letter yesterday. Guess what? It's a warning letter sent by a lawyer who represent a government body. Sh*t I was told that I still owing government 7k. The worst thing is, the lump sum I have to pay mounted to 8k after the interest and administration fee, dengs...

Well, it stated that this is the third warning. I asked my dad why this is the third warning as this is the first letter I received. Then only he told me that he received some letters for the past three years while I still study at KL. Lols I think those are the first and second letter.

So last night I went online to check my status. Luckily I'm still clear from being blacklisted. OMG I can't imagine if I was blacklisted. What happen if I was blacklisted? Well, I cannot go out from Malaysia haha.

Hhmm, what to do? Sigh no HTC phone for this moment. Gosh luckily I aimed at the HTC Hero that supposed to be released later this year.

No comments: