Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gacha Gacha Gachapon

Today I brought my family to One Utama (1U) again. This is our favourite shopping destination because of several reason (will talk about this next time). As usual my papa and mama spent most of the time inside Jusco. I got nothing to buy so I just stay inside Jusco also but at the toy's department. Honestly there is my favourite spot because they do have a lot of nice car models. I think girlfriend will become crazy everytime see me go inside toy shop.

After Jusco we came out and searching for next shop. Then I saw Toy 'R' Us. Wah, another toy shop. No need say anything lah I go inside hunting for my prey. But seems that their level is more on younger kids. Just when I want to leave there I saw many gachapon machine in front the counter.

Eh it's not the cheap 50 cents gachapon machine you can found at Kedai Runcit Ah Seng dan Anak. I can see clearly the Bandai logo. Somemore, I saw Bleach. Wahlao, I can't tahan anymore. But wait, it says 2 tokens are required, and one token equals to RM4. WTF, RM8 for a key chain? Okay since it's Bandai production so I want to give a try.

I went to counter and told the indian guy I want to buy the token. He looked at me for while, then;

Indian guy: Sir are you above 18?
Me: (WTH? above 18 cannot play gachapon meh?) Yes.
Indian guy: Okay you just fill up this form then we will give you a privilege card, free for life...

So in the end I got a key chain of Ichigo (bankai version). Quite happy lah, but if can get Kon I will be more happy. Then I told my parents I want to twist one time everytime we visit 1U. They just show me this -____________-"

No comments: