Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Nothing much for today. Watching The Zohan thrice leh. Kinda siao with this movie, I even memorize some of the script and fool around with housemates again and again. Then I'm thinking of playing my PSP but then no game to play. Patapon stuck somewhere else, Crisis Core I do quest until bored, Bleach 5 I think it's kinda sucks because of the gameplay system. Argh, need to change character after every fight, you know lah, I want something like KOF. Never mind, keep it so I can play this Saturday.

Afternoon I received SMS from David asking about internship's report. Aiyo I have no idea also but then I remember tomorrow need to go back TRBD for official leaving. So should I say it's a home coming?

Not forget to mention that I did some searching for job. Haha, I want to get out from Malaysia, as Phantom said, like a scud missile soaring towards the target hehe.

Last thing, I wanna say Happy Birthday to HuanHuan. Ahemm...

No comments: