Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last day~~

Today is my last day at FO. Honestly, I feel happy and a little bit sad at the same time. Happy? Because I left one and half month to finish my internship and officially graduate. A little bit sad? Because I really 'bu she de' to leave here. Haha I think some of us start to love this place, I still remember Candy said she also don't want leave lolz.

So I got morning shift today, along with Susan and Michelle. Starting today Michelle was shifted to front desk, so I tried to teach her some basic but then I also don't know what to teach. We saw a wedding couple then we start to day dreaming when to get married haha.

During lunch both of us wanted to eat McD so we decided to go the one located inside Cineleisure. When reach there we are very shocked! WTH the McD there is totally flooded and full house. Bo bian lah we gotta visit another one opposite IKEA. On the way to there we met Susan and then suddenly Michelle said don't want go McD anymore. So we went Santai loh. All of us are satisfied with the foods except that Princess Michelle keep saying her "ku lou kai" (sweet sour chicken lah, but the way she say that words really funny) not nice.

Just now I went Teluk Gong with some friends. The crabs are really irresistible. I don't care whatever allergic lah eat first then suffer haha. In the end I still able to control myself to stop eating the crab when I start feeling itchy. As usual lah, a lot of water-blowing after dinner. We sit there until they start to clear everything prepare to 'sao tong'.

No comments: