Sunday, May 11, 2008

Take care

I just keep telling myself not to cross the border line. I feel so sad when I saw you today. I'm trying to show my concern, but I force myself to hide it. I really scare I can't control my feeling on you again. I really hope I can stay by your side and take care of you. My heart is really pain when I saw you just now.

I admit that I'm doing all the stupid things just to let both of us feel comfortable. I always think that you will know my true intention. You always scold me in front of other friends, but you become so caring when we are alone. I know what are you trying to do. Everytime we walk together, I always wanted to hold your hand. But I know I can't do it, because everything is different now.

No matter what, I think we were destined to be friends only. I will not regret. Until one of us begin the first step.

No comments: