Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jiaxin

Today is Jiaxin birthday.
We went to Sunway to celebrate together.All of us are having fun all the time. Of course I'm very tired too after I became her slave to accompany her in shopping mall.
I think she is very happy because all of her best friends at here are celebrating together. This is probably the last time she celebrate her birthday in Malaysia.
Honestly I'm a bit sad. In about 3 months we will leave KDU and go to different directions. I hope that all of us can keep in touch, always meet each others. Just a simple yam cha at coffee shop outside KDU will do.
I know it's quite hard. So everyone please enjoy our precious time in this remaining 3 months. I also hope that we can go travel together, maybe China? haha xD
Again I want say happy birthday to Jiaxin. She is a friend I couldn't forget easily.

No comments: